This military themed and inspired restaurant located in the newest food hub – Marikina City, may sound intimidating with its name but it’s actually quite the opposite.
We give you the 10 reasons why you should head on to this great restaurant now.
- The owners conceptualized and started the business during a drinking session which will get you thinking if you should push that 2 bottles again because maybe something good as putting up a restaurant business can come out of it.
- They made sure to stick to their military theme so don’t be surprise if you’ll see the phonetic alphabets all over the menu.
- They have a kid friendly menu and their Cheesy Bacon Fries is such a hit to the youngster.
- Their wings are to die for. It’s really finger-licking good. Its flavorful taste is not only confined to the skin but even up to the chicken meat and surprisingly up to its bones.
5. They served delicious and mouth-watering ribs. The tenderness of the meat and the rich flavor of the sauce is incomparable.
6. They’ve got a funny named and interesting dish called Bok Sisig Carbonara .
7. Even their coleslaw and house made Iced Tea are good.
8. They offer alcoholic beverages so for those who would like to dine and drink you are indeed free to do so.
9. They are open everyday so if you feel like letting off steam after a stressful day, El Heneral will definitely welcome you with open arms, any day of the week.
10. They offer unlimited Wings, Rice and Iced Tea for P399 only on Weekdays from 2-5PM.
El Heneral Ribs and Wings Co.
Address: Unit 1 – E, Mancora Building, Gil Fernando Avenue, Santo Niño, Marikina City
Contact Number: +63 9178978173
Store Hours: Mondays to Sundays – 12NN to 10PM