Nowadays, when the hustle and bustle of the metro seem to choke you a bit but you don’t have the time and and energy to travel the distance and plan for an out-of town resort trip, a good Hotel Staycation is such a great alternative.
Good thing we found a great staycation destination that I can’t wait to share with you. Check out why we love Marco Polo and why we can’t wait to go back and check in again at this grand hotel.
- They will treat you like a king and a queen. All of the staffs calls you by your first name which makes you feel extra special. They’re very accommodating, knowledgeable and helpful. They will certainly help you and assist you every step of the way.
2. Their room is such a place of heaven. Sophistication, comfort and class all at the same time.
3. You have such a fantastic view from your room. You may wanna gaze into it for a while to take your mind off your trouble, that is if you have any.
4. But what’s even more spectacular is the view from their Vu’s Bar while you’re sipping your cocktail or beer. Both sides of the bar will give you a great view of the metro.
5. And if that view ain’t enough, you may wanna chill at their cozy lounge area with the widest screen we have ever seen.
6. They have a sumptuous Breakfast buffet to enjoy at Cucina to start your day right.
7. They have an indoor pool that gives you a majestic sight of Manila while you’re enjoying swimming and dipping to cool down the summer heat.
8. Having a good cup of tea or coffee will never be a problem at their Connect Lounge. They clearly offer good coffee and tea plus exquisite pastries too.
9. Their Lung Hin restaurant serves the most appetizing Chinese dishes that we have ever tasted. Cantonese dishes has never been this great.
10. They have great massage service that is really worth your money. Wanna know their rates check out this link: http://www.marcopolohotels.com/files/pdf/MNL3003/MNL_FLOW-Spa_Menu_2016.pdf
11. If you want to maintain your daily routine and want to head on to a gym. Marco Polo’s gym would be perfect for you as it’s so big and spacious enough and complete with different equipment. Plus they provide free fruits and citrus-infused water for the guests.
Overall, it was such a weekend of relaxation and comfort at one of the most stylish and luxurious hotel here in the metro. Would we come back? We definitely would and I highly recommend that you try and enjoy this hotel the way that we did.
If you want to know about their rates, you may check it out here: http://www.marcopolohotels.com/en/marco_polo/hotels/philippines/manila/marco_polo_manila/rooms_and_suites/index.html
Marco Polo Ortigas Manila is located at Meralco Avenue and Sapphire Street, Ortigas Centre, Pasig City.
You can also reach them through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org