This is my current favorite pasta dish! I just love seafood I think I could eat it in any form. Grilled, raw (sushi, of course) stir-fried, in a pizza and this pasta!
It’s also a big plus that this recipe needs only less than 20 minutes to prepare! Ain’t that awesome!
Enjoy it as it is or serve it with garlic bread and your favorite white wine and make a romantic dinner out of it!
2-3 Tablespoon oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 big onion, chopped
250-300g (1 pack) frozen mixed seafood, thawed
390g or 1 can of chunky tomato sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dried oregano
⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
250 grams uncooked linguine pasta
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside until sauce is ready.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, saute garlic and onion in oil until translucent.
- Add the mixed seafood and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chunky tomato sauce, dried oregano, salt, and ground pepper. Cover and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix until all noodle are covered with sauce.
- Serve while hot and top with grated or shaved parmesan cheese if desired.
This recipe is not limited to Linguine Pata, you may also use any of your pasta noodles.