Gone are the days when we want to travel far to have a good vacation. Nowadays, most of us would prefer a staycation right in the comfort of the city rather than to spend hours on the road just to have that dream relaxation.
So here are the twelve epic reasons why we recommend that you spend your next staycation at the New World Manila Bay Hotel.
- It’s a world class hotel offering a stunning view of Manila Bay’s golden sunset and sunrise accentuated with large shipping vessels within the calm and gorgeous bay.
2. You will be welcome with these gold chocolate bars, delicious macarons and white chocolate. Youngsters and adults will surely be delighted with these treats.
3. You wouldn’t want to leave your room which has everything you need and more.
4. They’ve got a huge pool with spacious pool area, you don’t have to worry about a big crowd hanging out at the poolside.
5. On top of that, this hotel houses the finest and award-winning restaurants like the Fireplace which serves premium steaks that ensures their guests with a world-class dining experience. This high end Steak House boosts of laid back feel among its stone walls and brass accented decors. Making you feel at home while enjoying your favorite steak.
6. Their fitness gym is so huge. It’s well equipped with all the right equipment. They even have a separate yoga studio for those who wants to do yoga.
7. For extra convenience you would want to check in at their Residence Club room or suite. Because in doing so, you will get to enjoy all the perks below.
- Welcome drink and fruit on arrival
- Daily local newspaper delivered to the room
- Breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails, and all-day refreshments in the Residence Club Living Room
- Wi-Fi and wired broadband Internet access
- Local phone calls
- Express check-in and check-out service
- Laundry services: pressing of one suit and shirt per stay
We didn’t get to enjoy all the perks when we had our staycation but honestly, the express check-in and check-out service, parking and welcome drink and fruit on arrival was already a big plus for us.