I was one of the privileged to attend Party Toques’ Food Launch together with other food bloggers to experience their Yuletide Package for the coming Christmas Season.
Here’s what you can find in the said Package:
1. Festive Christmas Meat Loaf with Traditional Accompaniments
2. Festive Roasted Salmon Wreath Cake
3. Seafood Thermidor w/ Winter Vegetables
4. One Whole Roasted Stuff Chicken with Seafood Paella Rice
5. Traditional Christmas Pot Roast w/ Potatoes, Peas and Vegatables
6. Pasta Bolognese
7. Holiday Ham & Mushroom Carbonara w/ Truffle Oil
8. Miso and Orange Marinated Whole fillet of Salmon
The package also includes a variety of desserts:
1. Carrot and Moringa + Banana Loaves
2. Serradura Choconut
3. Toffee Nut Latter Coffee Jelly
4. Festive Brownies & Food for the Gods
5. Mango Serradura & 6. Lychee Almond and Coconut Jelly, which I wasn’t able to take a photo of 😦
These are their actual sizes too and each tray can be good up to 4 pax. Now are you ready to order?
They’re currently offering an Early Bird Promo until November 30 wherein you’ll be able to save up to 1,800php. You can reserve as early as now to avail the said promo.
It may be pricey, but it’s worth it. Overall, I am impressed with the taste and quality of the food and I highly recommend these for parties/gatherings. This will also be perfect for your potluck as it can save your time and effort from cooking. As the Christmas season is just around the corner, Party Toques can serve as your instant “handa” without having to worry on what to prepare on these festivities. Just take note that orders should be done 3 days before the actual delivery(with delivery charge depending on which location) /pick up date. They make sure that they provide the best and quality ingredients.
Kudos to Chef Rob Lau and Chef Mike Toledo for this concept!
Party Toques by Chef Lau
Address: 5-D Mercedes Avenue, Barangay San Miguel, Pasig City
Landmark: BPI Merceds / APEC School
Open Hours: 8am to 7pm
Contact Number: (+63)917-871-9191
Facebook Page | Instagram: @partytoques