Can’t get enough of Tea? Rejoice as there is a Teavana for Everyday of your Workweek!
I admit I am more of a coffee drinker than a tea. I regularly drink 2-3 cups of coffee whereas tea is only an option whenever I’m in the mood for it or whenever I find myself sitting in a Chinese restaurant where they normally serve this drink.
But my drinking perspective suddenly changed when I got the chance to try the Starbucks Teavana Series. Yes, they do not only have one tea option, they have actually several. With each one that can serve as your tea per everyday of your work week.
Starbucks introduces a modern tea experience with the world’s finest teas and botanicals bringing exotic blends, great flavors, wellness and innovation.
1. Frozen Hibiscus Tea with Pomegrante Pearls – Hibiscus, tropical papaya and mango, and hints of cinnamon and lemongrass come together in our signature Hibiscus tea. The pomegranate pearls complement the tea with the lightly sweet and tart flavor of real pomegranate juice which is a good source of antioxidants.
One cannot resist falling in love with this tea, not only does it taste delicious but is really quite refreshing. One sip is all it takes for it capture our taste buds.
2. Frozen Chamomile Tea with Kyoho Grape and Aloe – Starbucks Signature Chamomile tea with whole Kyoho grapes delivers a visual and textural distinction. Honey white grape puree with bits of aloe provides additional texture with a cool, sweet and refreshing flavor. Kyoho which is actually “Giant mountain grapes” from Japan, are skinned, pitted and left whole to maintain their texture.
This drink made me love Starbucks even more, its sweet and invigorating taste is quite unique for a tea. Even kids will absolutely like this amazing tea.
Now for the Tea fanatics who’d love it hot, Starbucks also has the Full Leaf Tea Sachets.
3. English Breakfast – A handcrafted blend of Indian Assam, Sri Lankan Ceylon and Chinese black tea. This tastes great with or without milk.
4. Youthberry – Inspired by super fruits, the acai fruit is blended with tropical pineapple and mango flavors with high quality white tea, balanced by rosehips and tart green apple.
5. Emperor’s Cloud and Mist – Exclusively harvested during the month of April and grown on the steep, windy slopes of Huangshan Mountain at 3,500 feet above sea level, this tea has a rich body and a naturally sweet flavor.
6. Hibiscus – Bright, juicy papaya and mango combined with citrus lemongrass for a naturally caffeine-free blend. Hibiscus flowers lend the tea a slight tartness and extraordinary deep fuchsia color.
This modern and unique tea experience provides customers the opportunity to enjoy a range of distinctive iced and hot tea beverages with bold, layered flavors, exceptionally handcrafted the way only Starbucks can.
Want to know more about the Teavana Series?
click this link–>Starbucks Teavana
We had the chance to try the Starbucks Teavana at their biggest branch to date!
Featured Starbucks Branch: Starbucks Macapagal
Address: 9 Macapagal Blvd. corner Bradco Avenue, Parañaque City
Contact Number: 02 9068794
Store Hours: Sundays to Thursdays, 10AM to 12 Midnight, Fridays and Saturdays, 10AM to 1AM