The thing about Ramen is either you love it or you don’t. You can be entirely swept away by it or would just feel like it’s your ordinary noodle soup. Good thing we have discovered Ramen Nagi that never failed to surprise us with their newest flavors and their tons of branches popping up here and there. But you wanna know what really made us fell in love with this Ramen? Read on.
- Ramen Nagi offers plenty of side dishes. It ranges from different flavors of gyoza, to their different flavors of karaage, to salad and spring rolls. But one side dish that we enjoyed the most is their Aurora Shrimp. Served in quite funky and unique way is this delicious dish that we couldn’t stop munching on.
2. Their Butao or Original King done in the traditional way is made with such a delicious pork broth. The shoulder and the tamago eggs that you may opt as an add-in will most certainly level up this ramen.
3. If you’re a big fan of spicy dishes like we do, then the Red or Akao King will certainly be most suitable for you. It’s a striking blend of garlic, chili oil and cayenne pepper in a velvety broth.
4. They offer this Veggie King that is one of the most creamy ramen we have ever tasted. We love the fact that this ramen does not only has the most scrumptious broth but it has veggies to compliment the tender meat that came with it.
5. There’s a ramen for every one that will suit every personality. We love the fact that they are one of the ramen house that gave you plenty of options when you want to be playful and yet offer those classic ones that has fall into your list of favorites.
6. Tendon Akimitsu is their sister restaurant that you may find some Ramen Nagi restaurant sharing restaurant spaces with Tendon Akimitsu. Like the one located in Ayala at the 30th Mall. This Ramen Nagi branch is in combination with Tendon Akimitsu thus providing customers more food options.
Ramen Nagi Featured Branch
Address: Level 2, Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Greenbelt, Makati City
Contact Number: 02 7505616
Store Hours: Mondays to Sundays: 11AM to 10PM