Nestled inside Crosswinds Resort Suites in Tagaytay is a grand cafe you shouldn’t dare to missed when exploring this beautiful city. The cafe boosts of sophistication, artsy and homey ambiance. They have air-conditioned area as well as Al-Fresco in which the pine trees can provide as your back drop when doing your selfie.
Cafe Voila boosts of Asian Fusion Cuisine and they do serve each meal and dishes generously.
So without further ado, here are our top picks at Cafe Voila.
- Special Senator’s Salad – one of the best salad we have ever tasted, thus one of the famous Senator love it so much that they decided to name this dish after him.
2. Pad Thai – Cafe Voila serves this stir-fried rice noodle dish of Thailand in great plating and undeniably served with very delectable taste too.
3. Chicken Satay served with Turmeric Rice, peanut sauce and Achar – this is Cafe Voila’s Signature Dish and we definitely understood why. Smoky, delectable and tender chicken meat in every bite, which makes you wanting for more.
4. US Tenderloin Fillet – this worth drooling dish is for every meat lovers delight. Topped with creamy mushrooms and served with veggies, every slice of its meat is worth packing all the calories for.
5. Thai Pomelo Salad – composed of mesclun lettuce with fresh pomelo fruits top with three grilled prawns, sprinkle of dry garlic, dry onions and ground peanut with thai dressing. This refreshing and appetizing salad is the answer to your diet needs. Very tasty indeed and yet very healthy too.
6. Corned Beef in Green Curry Sauce side with dried dilis – this authentic Thai dish is worth travelling the miles for. One of the dishes that we really enjoyed and literally finished in a matter of very few minutes.
7. US Prime Rib Eye 400 grams – if you’re a steak loving kind of person then this juicy and yummy US Prime Rib Eye served with baby potatoes is the answer to your cravings.
The coffee lover in me couldn’t resist trying their Caphe Suada or Vietnamese Latte. It packs quite the caffeine which soothed my coffee cravings for the day.
If you’re looking for a dining place worth travelling for, unique and can simply provide you excellent dining experience – Cafe Voila is simply the place to be.
Address: Crosswinds, Tagaytay City
Contact Number: 09053314457
Operating Hours: Tuesdays to Sundays, 8AM to 9PM, closed on Mondays