10. Grillax Flame Hut – I honestly don’t know any Filipino who doesn’t love Barbecue. It’s like our go-to dish for a snack, merienda, lunch or dinner. With Grillax Grilled Pork Barbecue’s offering we literally wasted no time in eating it. And just like that, within a minute or two, these 10 piece sticks are gone.
11. Beer Buddies – I admit I’m a slave to these colorful and delicious drinks. You might be asking why? It’s mainly because when it’s done right, it will give you the kick that you’re looking in an alcoholic drink without feeling bloated. Aside from the fact that you don’t have to worry about hangovers even drinking a couple if you know the trick. This Frozen Margarita of Beer Buddies, is the perfect buddy on a Saturday night or after a long day. It’s colorful and delicious and with just the right kick.
12. Milkshake Lab – It’s milky, delicious and refreshing? Who can say no to a milkshake? Especially if the flavor is Smores? Just the sound of it makes me crave for it already.
13. Brewskie Pasta Hub – Tired of the usual spaghetti and carbonara pasta? Then Brewskie Pasta Hub got you covered with their Kung Fu Pasta which is their Charlie Chan Chicken Pasta version that is undeniably appetizing.
14. Japayaki – These Octopus Balls which is one of Japan’s best-known street food has been so common these days. But hardly anyone can make it right. Good thing Japayaki stall can give you a taste of what a Takoyaki should really taste like.
15. Well Juiced – As the name implies, this stall serves several types of juices ranging from kiwi, to strawberry, etc. But we just couldn’t resist not ordering their melon and ripe mango shake as these are two of our favorite fruits. We’re glad we did, as it did not only quenched our thirst, but satisfy our taste buds too.
16. Tori Joint – Ramen, Yakitori, Karaage and Donburi are just some of the Japanese dishes that Tori Joint offers. Glad we had a chance to try their Hokkaido Spicy Miso as it was raining hard that day and their Ramen was just perfect to ease the coldness away. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a light and juicy snack, their Yakitoris are the bomb, specifically their bacon, smoked sausage and bacon shrimp.
So there you have it, those are the outstanding stalls that stood among the rest and that we devoured and enjoyed during our visit. These are the reasons and more why Carnival is still staying strong with the competition.
On top of that, they’ve also got new stalls that are totally worth exploring. I’ve also listed down the dishes to try below.
- Captain Shack – Butterfly shrimp and Sizzling Cheesy Shrimp
- Boom Pares – Pares
- K-Pops – K-poppers and Fried Odeng
- C&M All Day Breakfast – Dynamite, Tokwa’t Baboy
Follow them on their Social Media Pages below:
Carnival Food Park
Address: 87 Mayor Gil Fernando Ave, Marikina, 1800 Metro Manila
Contact Number: 02 – 7450658
Hours of Operation: Mondays to Sundays, 4 PM – 12 AM