Picking up where we left off, we will now uncover the rest of the food stalls in the newest food park in town – Communeaty. To get you up to speed, here is the first part of this blog: https://whattoeatph.com/2016/10/03/the-newest-food-park-in-town-communeaty-roces-food-hub/
6. Meat Kris – Owned and managed by GMA Kapuso Star – Kris Bernal. This burger joint is her baby steps towards her unwavering dream of working in a professional kitchen. Kris successfully gathered all her resources to successfully launched her new food venture.
On the table: Happy Lang Almusal and Cheese Bernal.
7. Junkyard Banger – owned and managed by Martin, who owns several other businesses but has successfully came up with this cool concept and palatable food offerings for his very first food venture. He takes pride in building his own menu from scratch and having their own recipe.
On the table: Cheesey Mac Dog, Devil May Cry, Don Quijote Platter.
8. Tokyo Tempura – With branches in Gastro Park Kapitolyo, The Yard on Xavierville, Pacific Suites and Box Yard to name a few, this Japanese stall is one of the fastest growing stalls in the metro.
On the table: Shrimp Tempura all you can, Tempura Duo and Chili Cheese Tempura.
9. Takoraisu – which means Taco rice is a Japanese dish and a popular example of Okinawan cuisine. This Japanese inspired stall presents us their take on the Takoraisu dish which we think would be a hit for the Japanese food lovers out there.
On the table: Takoraisu’s in Spicy Magorum( Shaki) , Beef Teriyaki, Furaido Chicken, Pork Tonkatsu and Crazy Kani Maki.
10. Puesto – which is a Spanish term for Post and which I’m sure most Filipinos are familiar with, offers Mexican Street Food. If you’re a fan of Burritos, Quesadillas and Nachos you can check them out.
On the table: Nachos from Puesto Mexican Street Food.
The multitude of food that was served was really overwhelming. Special thanks to the management for arranging this one of a kind food crawl.
So there you go, that wraps it off, for all the current food stalls at this newest food park. But from what I heard the management is on the process of adding two more stalls, which we better find out when it opens.
Communeaty Roces Food Hub
Address: 120 Don A. Roces Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contact Number: 0995 419 2912
Food Park Hours: Mondays to Sundays – 4PM – 12AM