Food parks has been the trend lately because it’s like the modern food court with the added good music and relaxing ambiance. But aside from that, the variety and diversity of the food being offered by different vendors is what makes it so enticing. Let’s face the facts here, Filipinos loves to eat and we most definitely love choices. And the food parks are the answers to our insatiable need to try and explore different dishes and cuisines with pocket friendly price points.
Last September 14, 2016, still on their soft opening, a new food park called Communeaty Food Hub has been added to the list of the rapidly growing food parks list.
What we like though about this newest place, is the ample seating capacity and no crowded spaces. No need to wait in line and no need to wait for the food being served for more than 10-15 minutes. Plus, the good lighting and ambiance will surely attract more regulars.
Below are 5 of the current stalls at Communeaty Roces Food Hub.
- Good Fryday – If you simply love fish and chips and different flavored wings, this stall is a must try.
On the table: 3 different flavored Wings, Country Fried Chicken and Truffled Fries
2. The Sinful Bucket – True to it’s name, every dish that they offer here is sinful enough that you will be tempted to devour them all.
On the table: The Heartless Sandwich, Wicked Chix, Choco Banana Smores and Cheesy Bacon Melt
3. EX/O – They are simply extraordinary and mostly exotic, thus the name. If you’re a big fan of streetfood then you must try their food offering.
On the table: Mini Frito Misto Cones, Jag Balls, Fried Itik, Cheese Bacon Corndog
4. Kebomb – Craving for Middle Eastern food? Don’t worry because Kebomb, got you covered. They’ve got Keema, Shawarma Rice, Beef Chelo Kebab and Chicken Chelo Kebab.
5. Barrel Smoker – Drooling over those ribs and juicy BBQ chicken? Try Barrel Smoker’s menu and it will surely satisfy your meat cravings. They’ve got Smoked Ribslets and Alabama White BBQ Chicken for the carnivorous you.
Watch out for the Part 2 of this blog where we continue to cover the rest of the current stalls at this newest food park in town.
Communeaty Roces Food Hub:
Address: 120 Don A. Roces Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contact Number: 0995 419 2912
Food Park Hours: Mondays to Sundays – 4PM – 12AM