Beyond the grueling work within the days of Mondays – Fridays is an after office hours that promises the release and chill time that you badly needed to last a working week. Good thing a lot of hang out and cozy joints are popping up here and there. Just like this new Tauro Pintxos Tapas Wine Bar.
“Chef Patrice” who has already displayed his epicurean passion and talent by launching Society Lounge, is taking a stab at another daring Food & Beverage model that presents a new culinary concept to Makati and probably to Philippines.
And if that’s not enough, we have summed all the reasons why you need to drop by at this new joint, right now!
- Tauro Pintxos Tapas Wine Bar focuses on cuisines from the Basque Country that will transport Filipinos to southern Europe between Spain and south of France. They emphasize traditional Basque recipes with a contemporary approach.
2. They served one of the best Sangria I have ever tasted, I finished two glasses of them but would have finished most likely a bottle if I didn’t have an ankle injury at the time. That’s how good their Sangria is.
3. Their atmosphere is of reserved and laid back ambiance and yet it boosts of comfort and promote intimate conversations. A perfect place for dates sounds about right on this quaint dining Bar. It welcomes everyone for a time to relax and appreciate different types of wine, bar or their best selling Sangria.
4. Their Pintxos which are similar to Tapas are to die for. Served on a small slice of bread with a tootpick piercing them through the middle and using only the freshest ingredients as toppings. Toppings that are commonly fish and seafood and many more locally made products like cheese, ham and cold cuts.
5. They seek to be a step behind Michelin Starred restaurants but with a strong will of showcasing the best local produce, imported ingredients and serves exclusive cold cuts imported directly from the Basque Region like the Chorizo Iberico, Jamon Serrano and many more.
Facebook: Tauro Tapas, Pintxos and Wine Bar
Instagram: Tauro Tapas, Pintxos and Wine Bar
Tauro Pintxos Tapas Wine Bar
Address: Ground Floor, Atrium Building, Makati Avenue Corner Paseo De Roxas Street, Urdaneta, Makati City
Contact Number: 02-856-2610, 0917-800-9474
Store Hours: Closed on Sundays, Mondays to Saturdays – 5PM to 1AM