It’s the start of the festivities again as the Christmas season is here, once again. There will be lots of reunions, potlucks and parties to attend to. Good thing we have gathered here the top five wines you can bring to a party or any occasion.
1. Esser Sauvignon Blanc – Fresh, crisp and lively on the palate. Flavors of tropical fruits including gooseberries, figs, lemon, lime and honeydew melon are followed by a crisp finish with good length. Expressing passion fruit and figs, with bright aromas of citrus and melon flavors.
2. Esser Merlot – Rich and polished mouth-feel with luscious berry flavors of cherries, blackberries and spice, vanilla and plums, integrated with plush tannins and a long lingering finish. Intense aromas of dark fruit, dried herbs and spice.
3. Ca’ Momi Merlot – Tempting & easily approachable, the deep garnet of our merlot guides you through an masterful introduction of earthy violets & black cherry. These melt away into a seductive, swirling palate of summer plums, all spice & vineyard dust, lending to a crescendo piqued with hints of bittersweet chocolate.
4. Cline Pinot Noir – The deep red velvet color and notes of cedar, spearmint, lilacs and dark chocolate make this an elegant and complex wine. With its ripe fruit characteristics — think strawberry and cherry — with nice hints of vanilla, while providing a full palate and delightful finish.
5. Cartlidge & Browne Cabernet Sauvignon – Like a classic muscle car, Cabernet Sauvignon’s sleek lines belie its power and endurance. Sure this bold dark beauty is racy. But though it is quick to accelerate, it downshifts into a smooth finish. Revved up and ready to go now, you can trust that a little age won’t slow it down. True high performance.
Now you don’t have to fret and worry about what to bring if a friend suddenly invites you to a party or if an impromptu reunion suddenly arisen. Just check this list out and you’re good to go.
All of these wines and more are all available at the Wineclub Philippines. Check their huge selections as this store which is also a cozy restaurant sells and distributes California wines all over the metro.
Address: 101 Aguirre Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
Contact Number: 02 8937784
Hours of Operation: Mondays to Saturdays, 11AM to 10PM